Software Support Manager
Do you get the chills from Intralogistics?
Gevestigd in Midden Nederland
Our client shapes the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. They helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Their integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. They are a member of an International Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Our client in Benelux is fast growing and we are searching for a Software Support Manager
Based in Zaltbommel you will lead the Software Support Team and develop and maintain customer relationships with our existing customer base in Benelux/France.
- Develop and motivate the software service team
- Plan and co-ordinate resources for the software service activities
- Co-ordinate and follow up on support calls (after incidents) and assure that aftercare actions are taken
- Prepare sales proposals for software changes, system enhancements and small projects and to present these to customers/colleagues where appropriate
- Analyze customer needs and translate them into system requirements, concepts and solutions
- Lead assigned small software projects (system extensions and modifications)
- Formal education in software development (Informatics)
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in leading a technical team preferably in automated handling software
- Project Management experience
- Preferably knowledge of processes and structure of software service and relevant knowledge of PLC- and controls systems
- Familiar with software service and understanding of Service Level Agreements
- Effective communication style that builds trust and satisfaction
- Fluent in English