Do you get the chills from state-of-the-art electronics & Wi-Fi solutions ?
Gevestigd in Regio Eindhoven
As a Quality Engineer you will be part of several project teams that design state-of-the-art electronics & Wi-Fi solutions (connected home products). You will create and maintain the Quality Assurance (QA) plans for our projects and support the development teams by monitoring the process to ensure design quality. You do this by confirming the team’s adherence and traceability to relevant principles of corporate policy and (international) quality standards. Within these project teams you are the independent QA gate keeper in development reviews, with permission to escalate nonconformities.
Your job will further include:
- Keeping regulatory requirements up-to-date and coach development teams in the use thereof
- Supporting the problem management, configuration management and change request management processes
- Generating documents and monitoring their “maturity” or “referred”;
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements (procedures, work instructions, process checklists, records) as needed
- Performing and supporting internal en external audits, evaluations and assessments with relevant norms to assure quality of work products and process activities for projects
Your profile and DNA:
- A bachelor or master degree in electronics, software or similar
- Proven experience in development processes and methodologies in regulated industrial, automotive, high-tech industries
- Familiar with relevant regulations and standards e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16946 and related safety regulations
- Committed to building safety, quality and compliance into all actions
- Lean knowledge or willing to learn
- Experience with QMS documentation processed methods
- Committed to continuous learning and self-improvement
- Diligent documentation skills
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
A challenging role in a dynamic, multicultural environment together with a no-nonsense corporate culture with market conform compensations and attractive benefits.
This role is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.