You will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers
Gevestigd in Regio 's-Hertogenbosch
The McKey Group is an exclusive recruitment partner for Swisslog Benelux.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover their our #ProjectManagement Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
- Zaltbommel, Netherlands
- Project Management
- Permanent Position
Make an impact
- Responsible for ensuring that the AutoStore projects assigned to you are performed correctly in terms of customer satisfaction, technical aspects, timing and financial aspects
- Ensure adherence to all the relevant instructions and standards and always act to improve the project benefit
- Establish, manage, and motivate mixed (Swisslog and client), cross-functional realization project team
- Lead responsibility for all AutoStore project specifications (layout, functional, acceptance test specifications, etc.) are timely issued and detailed to avoid technical and contractual risks
Bring to the team
- Engineering degree
- Wide technical & Project management experience
- Previous experience of working in the supply chain- / logistics field
- Technical understanding of Automation Software and Robotic Solutions
- Proven experience of successful managed long-term projects
- Energy, good communication skills and you enjoy motivating others
- Good spoken and written Dutch and English language skills (C1-level), German and/or French is a plus
They provides you with the possibility to grow while working with them to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. They are proud of their Swiss roots, while the opportunities they offer stretch across the globe. They don’t expect perfection, but They do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all their colleagues. In return, they offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while they develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Pension Scheme
- Learn & Grow
- Company Car
- Global Opportunities
- Big Brand Customers
About the company
Our client is shaping the #future of #intralogistics. As part of a International Group, they are at the forefront of technology that is changing the world. Serving some of the biggest and most exciting brands across the globe, They are a team of 2,000 professionals and 50 nationalities, working together to transform intralogistics with smart minds and fresh perspectives. With their flexible, #robotic and #data-driven automated solutions, they are powering the supply chain and taking the industry forward. #JoinOurTeam and bring ideas to life!