Customer Service Manager Benelux
Gevestigd in Regio Breda
The McKey Group is looking, for her exclusive business client, for an enthusiastic:
Customer Support Manager BENELUX and East Europa
Our international client is a customised global logistics solutions engineering company who has the automated logistic answer for any type of process and any sector. They have a large portfolio of solutions that combine hardware and software according to their client needs: manual, semi-mechanised, mechanised, highly automated or robotic installations.
As privileged Business Partner of a Customer portfolio, you are in charge of the operational and commercial management of your contracts. In close collaboration with the support teams, you take on the management and steering of your contracts with a constant concern for improvement, and thus contribute to the development of the activity’s turnover by improving the results of these contracts and the development of new services.
Your main missions are :
Coordinate the commercial relationship
- Identify and take advantage of sales opportunities with its customers to position itself as a true “Business Partner”, and in collaboration with the various support teams,
- Coordinate sales offers from A to Z and manage the customer presentation
- Support the Sales development in the BENELUX area
Ensure the updating of customer data and reporting
- Manage portfolio reviews in collaboration with the Sales Services Manager.
- Update the CRM, ensure activity reporting and customer satisfaction indicators
Manage customer accounts in your portfolio in order to optimize the profitability of service contracts
- Operational management of service contracts,
- Relation with these customers and ensuring a local presence allowing to propose the adapted solutions.
- Identify the commercial, operational or customer complaints risks associated with these accounts and implement corrective measures,
- Mobilize cross-functional resources internally in project mode,
- Ensure the deployment of signed contractual commitments
- Define the action plans associated with these accounts
Your profile :
- MBO++/HBO/WO education in engineering or business, you have technical skills in one of the following areas: mechanics, electrical engineering, automation, production.
- You have a successful and significant experience of at least 2 years in the Customer Service business.
- Good command of IT tools (Office Pack).
- English fluent (read and spoken), Dutch or German welcome
- Customer relationship management, rigor and organization.
Frequent travels in the BENELUX and sometimes to East Europa (Poland/Germany), montlhy review in France (Burgundy).